The Smart Burglar alarm
The Risco Agility 3 burglar alarm This cutting-edge wireless alarm provides unconventional remote management capabilities. It uses The Risco Cloud which allows users to enjoy a complete sense of control and peace of mind. Advanced features include remote access and maintenance of your alarm.
You can remotely operate the alarm; turn it on and off either using a smart phone app or using a computer / laptop with internet connection.
Take a look
**Plus monthly maintenance fee
PLEASE NOTE: Risco cloud is only available as part of our maintenance package and includes full management of cloud connection and data usage.
Maintenance package and Risco cloud £12.95 per month for a minimum 12 months
As a Sky security solutions customer, it is imperative that you feel comfortable with the equipment you have purchased, especially when it comes to safeguarding what you value most. Sky Security Solutions therefore makes it a priority to ensure that your security system not only lasts, but lives up to your expectations. The maintenance package ensures complete coverage of your security equipment over the life of the product, in the event that you experience equipment malfunction due to system error or improper installation. It also ensures the provision of any diagnostic repairs or necessary reprogramming at absolutely no cost to the customer and includes one inspection a year
Annual inspection includes the following tasks by our service engineer:
- Check the log/history of the alarm system since last maintenance service.
- Visually inspect all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Check mains power supply including charging rates.
- Check battery power supply including charging rates.
- Check and walk test all detectors.
- Check and test audible warning devices for correct operation.
- Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons.
- Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate).
- Make adjustments or minor programming as necessary.
- Repair minor faults where necessary.
- Provide user training (if required).
- Log all test results.
- Return the alarm system to operational status.
Terms of Coverage
The maintenance package covers the repair or replacement of all parts, in addition to all labour costs incurred, under standard operating conditions and normal wear and tear of all Sky Security Solutions products.
Any damage occurred to the equipment for reasons other than those stated above, such as those caused by inclement weather, electrical damage or deliberate tampering or destruction, are subject to standard replacement fees and service charges for repairs. Replacement parts may include both new and refurbished pieces of equipment.
The maintenance package is effective so long as the customer is able to maintain monthly payments under the conditions agreed to in the contract.
In the event that payments are no longer being met, Sky Security Solutions reserves the right to refrain from service and declare the maintenance Plan null and void, until regular monthly payments are once again resumed and all arrears are bought up to date.